The core of DonnaGio’s menu is our pizza recipe, which the brothers learned from childhood, growing up in their father’s restaurant, the world-famous Donna Pizza in Palisades Park. This is a traditional American-style pizza with artisan crust, classic batch-made sauce, and perfectly aged cheese which has thrilled pizza lovers since 1965. Or, you can choose the square Sicilian-style, which takes a delicate hand and the finest ingredients to achieve its sublime combination of cushiony crust, tangy sauce and thick cheese.
Steven worked for years in business, finance, and investing, while Christopher is a classically trained chef who performed his post-graduate work on the Amalfi Coast in Italy. Christopher created the signature dishes that adorn the DonnaGio’s menu, and Steven has developed a business model that maximizes quality service and outstanding value.
What makes DonnaGio’s so special?
- We buy higher quality ingredients than our competitors because we have pride in what we do, and we care about what goes into our customers’ bodies.
- We cook fresh and buy local whenever possible – eliminating the chemicals and preservatives that go into our competitors’ meals.
- Our meals are up to 25% larger than our competitors and our sandwiches are significantly bigger, too. Don’t be fooled by cheaper prices elsewhere, you get more for your money at DonnaGio’s.
- Having a classically trained chef creating the dishes and setting the procedures is also of significant importance because it affects not only quality and flavor, but the cleanliness and hygiene as well.
- We also reinvest more of our profits back into the community through scholarships, sponsorships, and charitable giving. We love being a part of our communities and it shows!
Whether you prefer a classic chicken parmigiana, a flawlessly balanced baked ziti, a mouth-watering Italian Classic sandwich, or a spicy or sweet mussels marinara, your dish will be perfectly prepared, and there will be enough for you to fill up and bring some home for that midnight snack. We will include our mouth-watering bread, which is made on premises daily, and is a great compliment to our homemade fresh mozzarella.
Of course, you should always make sure to save a little room for our homemade tiramisu or cannoli as well.
Come in and give us a try. We strive to make you happy. If there is anything further that we can do to make your meals more enjoyable, please let us know. We are always open to suggestions!